The Best Butternut Squash Soup Recipe You'll Ever Try
Nothing says Fall quite like a warm bowl of Butternut Squash Soup! Its creamy, nutty goodness can provide that needed touch of comfort on a chilly evening. If you're looking for an amazing vegan, gluten-free dinner option that the entire family will enjoy, look no further -- this butternut squash soup recipe is so easy to make and it's absolutely delicious!
By adding a smattering of your favorite herbs and spices, you can customize the flavor to make it uniquely your own! Do yourself a favor and dig into this tall bowl of autumn goodness tonight!
- Cut butternut squash, peel and cut to smaller cubes
- Heat olive oil in a small pan over low heat
- Cut onion into halves then chop
- Add onions into the pan, saute until softened
- Then add your butternut squash, garlic, rosemary and grated ginger, mix together
- Add vegetable broth
- Bring to a simmer then reduce heat to low and cook for about 10-15 minutes
- Set aside for 5 minutes
- With a blender to puree until smooth
- Transfer to a bowl and add tapioca flour and mix them together, add more if you prefer it thicker
There you have it—an easy but deliciously creamy vegan butternut squash soup recipe that's sure to become one of your favorite meals this season! This simple recipe is great for busy moms who want something delicious yet also healthy for their families—and who don't want to spend all day in the kitchen cooking! Enjoy!