Tasty White Wine Chicken Over Avocados
Oooh do you SMELL that? It's the smell of your favorite chicken cooked in white wine and topped with avocados. That's right... today we're sharing a step-by-step recipe of how to cook White Wine Chicken over Avocados so you can add it to your weekly menu. Another hearty recipe for your family!
- ½ cup of White Wine or Dry Meade
- 1 pc. Shallot
⅛ teaspoon of Tonomi Tapioca Flour
- 2 pcs. Sliced Chicken (Breast part)
- Pinch of Pepper
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 pcs. Red Pepper
- Avocados for toppings.
- Heat half a small pan of white wine or dry meade to a boil.
- Add Tonomi Tapioca flour to thicken the sauce. Reduce to a simmer. Let it simmer for 3 minutes.
- Cut and add 1 shallot (adjust depending on your taste) and let it simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Turn to low heat.
- Cook chicken, and season with pepper, salt, and red pepper. When fully cooked, add to reduction and increase heat, let the chicken cook for 3 minutes, turning to coat both sides.
- Add extras on top like avocado. (You can use potato tortilla too!)
Good to know:Tapioca flour is the bleached and extracted starch of the cassava root. It is gluten-free, and grain-free and is perfect for thickening soups and stews without making them too heavy or starchy.
We hope you'll give this dish a try and enjoy it with your loved ones!