How To Make Gluten Free Cassava Flour Cookies | Easy Healthy Snack Recipe
Just when you think it’s safe to go back into the kitchen, we flip on that switch and give our taste buds a shock. These chocolate chip cookies are so close in flavor to traditional white flour ones! The secret? Our Tonomi's Cassava Flour.
A delicious surprise waiting for those who prefer their sweets without any guilt attached—perfect after-dinner entertainment or snack that to enjoy.
These healthy and chocolatey treats are made with just the right amount of flavor to keep you coming back for more.
- In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, beat together butter and sugar for 1 minute.
- Once a crumbly dough forms, add in egg. Mix until combined.
- Sift in cassava flour and add the remaining ingredients except for the chocolate chips.
- Once you formed a dough, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Then, refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes to help the dough bind together.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a cookie scoop or your hands to roll dough into 1 ½ inch balls. Place on parchment paper and lightly flatten each ball of dough.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the cookies are just barely browned but don’t overbake them.
- Remove from oven and allow cookies to cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove the cookies, serve and enjoy!