Crunchy & Crispy Fish Orange Ginger Bites
Crispy Fish Orange Ginger Bites are a delicious and easy-to-make seafood dish that is perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or as an appetizer for your next party. The combination of crispy fish, tangy orange, and spicy ginger is sure to impress your taste buds.
Cassava flouris used in the recipe as a coating for the fish, it makes it crispy and gluten-free. The orange juice and ginger give a perfect balance of sweetness and tanginess to the fish, and the cilantro gives a refreshing touch to the dish. This recipe is a great way to enjoy the taste of fish in a new and exciting way. Enjoy your Crispy Fish Orange Ginger Bites with your loved ones!
- In a shallow dish, mix together the cassava flour, salt, pepper, and paprika.
- In another shallow dish, beat the egg with the orange juice and grated ginger.
- Dip each piece of fish into the egg mixture, then coat it in the flour mixture, shaking off any excess.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and butter over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the fish and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove the fish from the skillet and place it on a paper towel-lined plate to remove any excess oil.
- Serve the fish with a sprinkle of chopped cilantro (if desired) and some wedges of orange for a tangy and refreshing contrast.