Crunchy Chicken Bites
Looking for a delicious and crispy chicken bite recipe that is also gluten-free? Look no further than these crunchy chicken bites made with Tonomi’s tapioca flour!
These crunchy chicken bites made with tapioca flour are a perfect appetizer or snack for any occasion. They're crispy on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside, and have a great flavor that everyone will love. Plus, they're gluten- and dairy-free, perfect for anyone with dietary restrictions.
Tapioca flour is a versatile and nutritious ingredient that is often used in gluten-free baking and cooking. It's made from cassava root and is naturally gluten-free, grain-free, and nut-free. Tapioca flour is a great substitute for wheat flour in many recipes, adding a light and airy texture to baked goods.
So next time you're in the mood for some crispy and delicious chicken bites, give this recipe a try and enjoy the amazing taste and texture that tapioca flour brings to the table!
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 cup Tonomi tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups gluten-free breadcrumbs
- Oil for frying (such as avocado oil or coconut oil)
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together Tonomi tapioca flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
- In another shallow bowl, beat eggs with water until well combined.
- Place breadcrumbs in a third shallow bowl.
- Dip each chicken piece first in the tapioca flour mixture, shaking off excess, then into the egg mixture, then into the breadcrumbs, pressing firmly to coat.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add the chicken pieces to the skillet, being careful not to overcrowd.
- Fry until golden brown and crispy on all sides, about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove chicken bites with a slotted spoon and place them on a paper towel-lined plate to drain excess oil.
Serve hot and enjoy!