Cassava Flour Pizza: A Delicious and Healthier Option Recipe
If you're looking for a delicious and healthier option for pizza night, look no further than this cassava flour pizza recipe. Cassava flour is a clean eating alternative to traditional wheat flour that is also gluten-free. Not only is it healthy, but it's also incredibly delicious. Trust us, your family will love this cassava flour pizza just as much as they love traditional pizza. So what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try tonight!
½ cup cassava flour
¼ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon of salt
½ tablespoon olive oil
⅓ cup of water
Cassava Flour Pizza Crust (see recipe below)
½ cup tomato sauce
½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Your favorite toppings (mushrooms, bell pepper, pepperoni, etc.)
For the Cassava Flour Dough
For the Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- To make the crust:
- In a large bowl, whisk together cassava flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add olive oil and water, mix until well combined. The dough should be sticky, but not too wet.
- Place dough on a lightly floured surface and knead for about one minute.
- Place dough in a greased and floured pizza pan, then use your fingers to press the dough out into a 12-inch circle.
- Assemble your pizza toppings on the cassava flour crust. Spread tomato sauce evenly over the top of the pizza, then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and your favorite toppings.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
That's it! You now have a delicious and healthier alternative to traditional wheat flour pizza that is sure to please the whole family
Did you try this recipe? We'd love to hear from you! Leave us a comment below or tag us on social media @tonomiflour and let’s share the goodness around!