Savor the Taste of Tradition: Chipa Licuadora!
If you are a fan of savory snacks, you are going to love chipa licuadora! This traditional Paraguayan snack is made with cassava flour and cheese, and it is a tasty and satisfying treat that is perfect for snacking on the go or as an appetizer at a party.
Chipa licuadora has a tender, fluffy texture and a savory, cheesy flavor. It is best served warm and can be enjoyed on its own or with a dipping sauce, such as guacamole or salsa. Chipa licuadora is also delicious when served alongside a bowl of soup or as an appetizer at a party. It is a versatile and tasty snack that is sure to be a hit with all ages.
So why wait? Give this traditional Paraguayan snack a try and see for yourself just how delicious it is!
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a blender or food processor, combine the cassava flour, cheese, milk, egg, salt, and baking powder. Blend until the mixture is smooth and well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a greased muffin pan, filling each muffin cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake the chipa licuadora in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until they are golden brown and set.
- Remove the chipa licuadora from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes before serving.