Satisfying Strawbery Muffin
Strawberry muffins are a popular breakfast food, but they can also be enjoyed as a snack or dessert. Strawberry muffins are pretty simple to make at home using just a few essential ingredients, and they're a good source of nutrients such as vitamin C, fiber, and potassium.
Whether you enjoy them fresh out of the oven or later on in the day, strawberry muffins are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
With this recipe, you'll be able to make delicious muffins that are perfect for any occasion!
- If using frozen strawberries and rhubarb, defrost, drain, chop, and mix together.
- If using fresh strawberries and rhubarb, mix chopped produce, spread on a parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet, and freeze for 6 hours, then defrost and drain.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Line 8 standard muffin cups with paper liners.
- Combine the plantain flour, salt, and baking soda in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Add the eggs to a large bowl and slowly drizzle in the honey, whisking as you go to combine evenly.
- Slowly pour the dry ingredients into the eggs and honey, mixing well.
- Add the fruit and stir to combine.