Paleo Bagels with Cassava Flour: A Delicious Gluten-Free Option
Bagels are a beloved breakfast staple, but for those who follow a paleo or gluten-free diet, they can be a no-go due to their wheat content. However, with Tonomi’s Cassava flour, you can make delicious and healthy paleo bagels that are gluten-free and grain-free. We'll show you how to make paleo bagels using cassava flour and other wholesome ingredients.
With cassava flour, making paleo bagels is easy and delicious. These bagels are gluten-free, grain-free, and a perfect addition to your paleo or gluten-free diet. Try this recipe and enjoy a tasty and healthy breakfast treat!
2 cups Tonomi Cassava flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup psyllium husk powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp honey
1/4 cup avocado oil
1 cup warm water
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the cassava flour, coconut flour, psyllium husk powder, baking powder, and salt.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk together the apple cider vinegar, honey, avocado oil, eggs, and warm water until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until a dough forms.
- On a lightly floured surface, knead the dough for a few minutes until it is smooth and elastic.
- Divide the dough into 6-8 equal pieces, depending on how large you want your bagels to be.
- Roll each piece of dough into a ball and use your finger to poke a hole in the center to form a bagel shape.
- Place the bagels onto the prepared baking sheet and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until lightly golden brown on the outside.
- Allow the bagels to cool on a wire rack for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Enjoy your freshly baked paleo bagels as is or toasted with your favorite toppings!