Love at First Bite: No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake with Tropical Flair
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
8 dreamy slices
Forget the flowers and chocolates this coming Valentine's Day! Impress your special someone with a dessert that's bursting with passion and flavor: a no-bake strawberry cheesecake with a delightfully crispy cassava and tapioca flour crust. This gluten-free stunner is as easy to create as it is beautiful to behold, making it the perfect way to say "I love you" without slaving over the oven.
So ditch the takeout menus and bake your way into your honey's heart this Valentine's Day. With this no-bake strawberry cheesecake, you'll win over their taste buds and prove that love truly is sweet, simple, and oh-so delicious. Happy baking!Author:
Tonomi Super Foods
1 ½ cups Tonomi Cassava flour
½ cup Tonomi Tapioca flour
¼ cup granulated sugar
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup unsalted butter, melted
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
16 oz. (2 tubs) full-fat cream cheese, softened
½ cup powdered sugar
½ cup plain Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup lemon juice
2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
¼ cup strawberry jam (optional)
In a large bowl, whisk together the cassava flour, tapioca flour, sugar, and salt. Pour in the melted butter and vanilla extract, mixing until a crumbly dough forms. Press the dough evenly into the bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes (the longer, the better!).
In another bowl, beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Fold in the Greek yogurt, vanilla extract, and lemon juice until well combined. Gently spread the filling over the chilled crust.
Top the cheesecake with a layer of fresh, sliced strawberries. For an extra burst of flavor, you can brush them with a thin layer of strawberry jam.
Cover the cheesecake loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight, to allow it to set.
- Garnish your masterpiece with fresh mint leaves, edible flowers, or a drizzle of melted white chocolate for a touch of elegance.
- Feeling fancy? Pipe dollops of whipped cream on top and sprinkle with a touch of toasted coconut for a tropical vibe.
- Not a fan of strawberries? Use other berries like raspberries, blueberries, or even a mix for a personalized touch.
- This cheesecake is perfect for making ahead of time, making it a stress-free option for your Valentine's Day celebration.
- Make it vegan by using dairy-free cream cheese and yogurt.
Subscribe to our emails
Be the first to know about new collections and exclusive offers.