Irresistible Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies: A Guilt-Free Treat!
Indulge in the delightful flavors of homemade cookies with a gluten-free twist. These Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies made with cassava flour are a perfect treat for anyone with dietary restrictions or those simply looking for a healthier alternative. With their soft, chewy texture and rich peanut butter taste, these cookies will quickly become a favorite in your household. Get ready to satisfy your sweet tooth without compromising on taste or quality.
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
1 cup Tonomi cassava flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, butter, coconut sugar, brown sugar, and egg. Mix well until the ingredients are fully incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the cassava flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the peanut butter mixture, stirring until a dough forms.
- Take approximately 1 tablespoon of dough and roll it into a ball. Place the dough balls onto the prepared baking sheet, leaving some space between each cookie.
- Gently press down on each dough ball with a fork to create a crisscross pattern. This will also help flatten the cookies slightly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. The cookies will be soft when they come out of the oven but will firm up as they cool.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Once cooled, store the Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies in an airtight container for up to one week.
Enjoy them with a glass of milk or your favorite hot beverage.