Indulge Guilt-Free with Paleo Mocha Eclairs
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
Welcome to a guilt-free indulgence that will satisfy your sweet cravings without compromising your commitment to a Paleo lifestyle. In this recipe blog, we'll be crafting delectable Paleo Mocha Éclairs using the versatile Tonomi's Cassava Flour and Robusta Ground Coffee. Get ready to embark on a journey of flavor where the richness of ground coffee meets the sweetness of a Paleo-friendly éclair.
These Paleo Mocha Éclairs are a testament to the fact that you can still enjoy your favorite treats while staying true to your Paleo lifestyle. Share these delightful pastries with friends and family, and savor every guilt-free bite!Author:
Tonomi Super Foods
1 cup Tonomi's Cassava Flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup ghee or coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups coconut cream
2 tablespoons Tonomi’s ground coffee
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
For the Éclair Shells:
For Mocha Filling
For Chocolate Drizzle
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a saucepan, combine water, ghee (or coconut oil), and maple syrup (or honey). Bring to a gentle boil.
- Add Tonomi's Cassava Flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and a pinch of salt. Stir continuously until the mixture forms a smooth dough.
- Allow the dough to cool slightly, then beat in the eggs one at a time until well combined.
- Spoon the dough into a piping bag and pipe éclair shapes onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the éclairs are golden brown and firm. Allow them to cool completely before filling.
In a saucepan, heat coconut cream over medium heat until it begins to simmer.
- Add Tonomi ground coffee, cocoa powder, maple syrup (or honey), and vanilla extract. Whisk until well combined.
- Continue to simmer for 5-7 minutes, allowing the mixture to thicken. Remove from heat and let it cool.
In a microwave-safe bowl, melt dark chocolate chips and coconut oil in 30-second intervals, stirring between each interval until smooth.
- Once the éclair shells are completely cooled, cut them in half horizontally.
- Spoon the mocha filling onto the bottom half of each éclair.
- Place the top half back on and drizzle with the melted chocolate mixture.
Subscribe to our emails
Be the first to know about new collections and exclusive offers.