Easy and Delicious Orange Cake Recipe
Craving for a moist and delicious orange cake recipe that is also gluten-free?
This easy-to-follow recipe will result in a perfect cake every time. Whether you're celiac or simply avoiding gluten in your diet, vegan, or on a paleo diet, this recipe is for you.
This orange cake is made with Cassava flour, which gives it a light and fluffy texture. The orange juice and zest give it a fresh citrus flavor. So if you're looking for a refreshing gluten-free bake, give this orange cake recipe a try! You won't be disappointed.
- Preheat oven your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine dry ingredients flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- Wash and chop oranges, keep peels on, and place in blender. Blend until chopped.
- Add eggs, yogurt, butter, sugar, and vanilla, and pulse until smooth.
- Pulse in your combined dry ingredients.
- Grease the pan or muffin tins.
- Place a pan with a shallow amount of water in the oven underneath the pan of cake.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes. Using a toothpick, check the center until it comes out clear.
- Serve with your favorite hot or cold beverage!