Crispylicious Tofu Snack
If you're looking for a crunchy and delicious snack, try this recipe for crispy tofu made with Tonomi’s tapioca flour! Not only is it easy to make, but it's also gluten-free and vegan. Tapioca flour is a great alternative to wheat flour because it creates a crispy texture without the gluten.
This crispy tofu snack is perfect for an afternoon snack or as an appetizer for your next party. It's a healthier alternative to traditional fried snacks and is sure to impress your guests. Give this recipe a try!
- 1 block of firm tofu
1/4 cup of Tonomi tapioca flour
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- Oil for frying
- Drain the tofu and wrap it in paper towels to remove excess moisture. Allow it to sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Cut the tofu into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
- In a shallow dish, mix together the tapioca flour, paprika, garlic powder, and salt.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Roll the tofu pieces in the flour mixture, shaking off any excess.
- Place the tofu in the frying pan and cook until golden brown, flipping once.
- Once done, remove the tofu from the pan and place it on a paper towel to remove any excess oil.
Serve hot and enjoy!