Cassava Flour Banana Bread Recipe: A Grain-Free and Gluten-Free Option
Do you have a banana bread recipe that you love? Why not try making it with cassava flour? These grain-free and gluten-free options are perfect for those who are looking for a healthier alternative to traditional banana bread recipes. In this blog post, we will share a delicious and easy cassava flour banana bread recipe with you!
½ cup cassava flour
¼ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon cinnamon
Pinch of salt
½ cup mashed banana (about two small bananas)
¼ cup honey or maple syrup
¼ cup melted coconut oil or butter
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a bowl, mix together the dry ingredients: cassava flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- In another bowl, mash the banana and stir in the honey or maple syrup, melted coconut oil or butter, vanilla extract, and 2 eggs.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until everything is well combined.
- Grease a loaf pan with some coconut oil or butter and pour in the banana bread batter.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center of the banana bread.
Let the banana bread cool before slicing and serving.