Apple Pie Recipe: The Only One You'll Ever Need
Nothing says homey like a warm slice of apple pie! Whether you prefer it with traditional style or with a lattice-top crust, the sweet combination of tart apples and fragrant spices makes for a classic, comforting dessert. This easy recipe gives you tips on how to make the perfect flaky pie crust, as well as how to bring out the best flavor in your apples. Get ready to create your own delicious apple pie – let's get started!
1 cup cassava flour
2 tablespoon tapioca flour
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
1 large egg, whisked
1/4 cup warm water
4 cups apples, sliced thin
1 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoon cassava flour
1 teaspoon tapioca flour
1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon ginger
Ingredients for Pie Crust
Ingredients for Apple Pie Filling:
Directions for Pie Crust
- Mix cassava, tapioca flour, cinnamon, and salt
- Incorporate butter, add whisked egg
- Mix until correct consistency
- Bake in a pan with water for 20 minutes uncovered then 20 minutes, cover with foil
Directions for Apple Pie Filling:
- Mix ingredients, and add to the bottom crust. Add small pats of butter.
- Add top crust or lattice.
- Oven at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes, decrease the heat to 400 degrees for 20 minutes
- There you have it – your perfect apple pie recipe! Follow it to the letter or decide to add a few of your own special touches, this recipe will make for one delicious apple pie that’s sure to impress. Make sure to serve with a nice scoop of ice cream and share the sweetness with family and friends! Enjoy!