Cassava Flour Tortillas - The Perfect Gluten-Free Alternative
Cassava flour tortillas are the perfect accompaniment for an array of delicious dishes. Packed with nutrients, these gluten-free and vegan treats are becoming increasingly popular as a nutritious alternative to traditional wheat tortillas. Enjoy them in wraps, tacos, or even topped off with melted cheese!
Using Tonomi’s Cassava Flour and two other ingredients, this simple recipe with flavorful and gluten-free treats is perfect for changing up your next taco night!
1 ½ cup Tonomi Cassava Flour
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup warm water
- Whisk together cassava flour and salt in a large bowl.
- Add oil and warm water and knead the dough to mix all ingredients together.
- Slice the dough into 8 equal pieces. Take each piece and roll it into a ball.
- Place each dough ball between two parchment papers and roll using a rolling pin.
- Heat a skillet or flat griddle on medium-high heat. Once it heats up, place the tortilla in the pan and cook for about 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Cook the rest of the tortillas. Serve and enjoy plain or with your favorite toppings!